A thin, sheet of film that is transparent is applied to your car’s windows in this simple procedure. There are many benefits of having your car or truck windows. The thickness of the film ranges from 0.001 to 0.004 inches and made of a different. Window tinting can also create hazards, especially for drivers at night. To ensure safety, many jurisdictions have enforced laws that are based on the darkness of the tinting films. For example, in Arkansas, the tint limit is twenty-five percent but in New Jersey, it is seventy-percent.
The three ways of window tinting include
• Film tinting-this is an inexpensive and simple way to tint your windows. The film applied to your window glass is found in different tints like metallic, mirrored, and flat. Some experts in the automotive field say this type of window tinting can help prevent the shattering of window glass in an auto accident. Although this may be true, it is generally helpful during the first months of applications. This is because the window tinting file can easily peel or crack.
• OEM tinted glass-with this type of window tinting the tint is added when the glass is prepared instead of applying it to the window. This type has a tint that is lighter and to replace it can be expensive.
• Coated tinting-in this technique a distinctive solution is applied to the window surface. It is often used as a spray. When tinting your windows this is the most effective way. It should only be done by an expert, as it is a difficult process to apply.
Benefits of window tinting
• Better driving-if the sun is in your face when driving it can be an annoyance but it can also be deadly. Having your windshield tinted will prevent glare from extreme sunlight and helps to shield your eyes.
• Privacy-not only does it offer some protection by preventing people from seeing in your car and it also protects things inside your car from being seen by others when you are not around. You will not need to store your valuables in the trunk to protect them from being stolen.
• Protects your car upholstery-UV rays and the heat from direct sunlight can help to keep the interior of your car from getting so hot that it cracks, fades, or warps your plastic dash and other plastic in your car. It also blocks as much as 90% of the harmful UV rays.
• Keeping cool—if you have the right window tinting you can help to reduce the heat inside of your car in the summer up to 60%.
• Staying healthy-window tinting can reduce the number of UV rays, which can cause skin cancer.